At the John Henny Music Academy, we understand that where you learn and how you learn is just as important as what you learn. With a fun, bright facility that's cleaned on a daily basis, sound proof studios, state of the art equipment, fully equipped Stage Room, an enthusiastic Studio Staff and credible Coaches, we guarantee our students of all ages, levels and styles will have a positive, nurturing learning experience.
the John Henny Music Academy difference
- No Registration Fees, Ever
- All books and materials included at no extra charge
- Musical Ladder Rewards System (certificates, wristbands and trophies)
- Extensive Music Reference Library
- Located in the Beautiful, Historic Glendora Village
- State of the Art Equipment
- Clean, Fun, Bright Environment
- Six Sound Proof Private Teaching Studios
- Professional Grade Stage Room, Recording Studio and Green Screen Room
- Private lessons specializing in Education and Artistry Development
- High School and College Admissions and Auditions Coaching
- Student Appreciation Events featuring OUR STUDENT SHOWCASE
- All Coaches have College Degrees and Perform Regularly
- Certificate of Custodianship from the Department Of Justice
- Staff and Coaches are employees of the John Henny Music Academy
- No independent contractors or tenants rent studio space
- Studio is completely responsible for our Coaches
- We conduct on-going training, testing and background checks for all employees
- On-going performance opportunities for students
- Professional, credible industry contacts
- Resource to top Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors specializing in vocal health
- Leaders in the Glendora Community
- 25 years experience teaching, performing and working in the music industry and media
Get A Free Lesson!
Click below to schedule your free, no obligation lesson. Come check out our amazing facility and teachers!
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Our goal at the John Henny Music Academy is to provide a fun, creative and safe environment for our members. We are here to answer your questions and to assist you and your loved ones in their musical journey.
John Henny, Owner/Director
John oversees our Coaching Staff and is Director of our Artist Development Program and School Admissions Advisement.
Tracee Theisen-Henny, Owner/Studio Manager
Tracee is Owner and Supervisor of all studio operations, strategic marketing and community relations.
Darlene Crumly, Associate Director/Admin Services
Darlene is the Associate Director for our Coaching Staff and Artist Development Program and heads up Administrative Services for the Studio.